Our company makes use of Internet's standard encryption technology to check your data when you send to us. This process is known as SSL (secure sockets layer) and we are trying to constantly update our technology to provide you with the maximum level of security.
Safety and Security Tips
- If you are using a public computer or terminal, remember to log out and close the browser, after completing an online session.
- Always keep your password private, and be careful, otherwise anyone knowing the password may access your account.
- While creating a password, make use of at least 8 characters - a combination of letters and numbers is best. Never use dictionary words, name, email address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. Change your password frequently, so as to avoid the trouble.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
We never ask our customers, to confirm their account or credit card details through email and if in any case get such a mail claiming to be from COOKBOOKCLUB.NET,
asking you to do so then, please ignore it and do not respond.
At Cook Book Club
, and how that information will be used. If we make any changes in the policy in near future, we will post those changes here. You must review this policy from time to time.
Aggregating Information That We Collect
We collect the following information from the visitors, coming to our site:
- Domain name of visitors to our site
- Complete information about pages, the visitors access.
- Information referenced by visitors during registration.
Personally Identifiable Information
While registering, the following information is collected:
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Birth Date
- Default Credit Card Information
During the registration process, we keep this information stored on a secure server, and your default credit card information will be encrypted. You can also view, change, or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us by mail or phone. See "For Further Information," below for contact information.
While visiting our site and shopping online with Cook Book Club , we will ask you to submit certain information, such as your name, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, and e-mail address, to process your order. If required, we may contact you via telephone or e-mail to request any other information needed to fulfill and ship your merchandise. This information will also be stored on a secure server, and credit card information will be encrypted.
We may also contact you after your order has been shipped to ensure that your order was received in good condition and in a timely manner.
Sharing Information Cook Book Club does not, under any circumstances, share, sell, or otherwise make available any information about yourself, your location, your purchase, your purchasing habits or purchasing history, your e-mail address, your credit card, or any other information collected during your business transaction with us to any third party, with the exclusion of information required to complete your order with our warehouse(s), which is limited to your shipping address.
In some cases, we share certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or
how many users clicked on a particular advertisement, with third party. This information, does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
For Further Information
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call: 614-408-8271
- Fax: 2162019322
- Our business hours at week days : 9am - 5pm
- E-mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org